Welcome! And thanks for stopping by!
From here, you can visit my Facebook page or my Etsy shop! I hope you enjoy both!
I've been crafting and creating most of my life. My mom was creating her own wreaths before Martha made it cool, and was a fan of recycle, reuse before it was savvy to be green.
I firmly believe anyone can create, you just have to be willing to take a chance and look for an opportunity.
My specialities are crocheting, anything with superglue, and making my own jewelry. I love trying new things!
Thanks for visiting!
From here, you can visit my Facebook page or my Etsy shop! I hope you enjoy both!
I've been crafting and creating most of my life. My mom was creating her own wreaths before Martha made it cool, and was a fan of recycle, reuse before it was savvy to be green.
I firmly believe anyone can create, you just have to be willing to take a chance and look for an opportunity.
My specialities are crocheting, anything with superglue, and making my own jewelry. I love trying new things!
Thanks for visiting!
Comments
Post a Comment